Due to continued growth, Curtis Moore is looking to expand the head office team based in Glasgow.
We are looking to recruit Senior Contracts Staff with suitable construction industry experience. You will be part of a team responsible for managing contracts. In this role you would be the main point of contact for clients, site managers and building contractors throughout the project.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Working directly with Operations Director
- Managing site managers/supervisors and ensuring maximum performance
- Overseeing the works of several projects
- Liaising with clients
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and to budget
- Ensuring works are carried out to specification and drawings
- Ensuring on site teams are working to strict H&S, Environmental and quality regulations
- Building strong working relationships with client’s management team
- Conducting review meetings with clients/senior managers
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV with covering letter to Managing Director, Andrew Devlin.